SO, I was a giant bag of sunshine yesterday, right? I know- I actually am miserable. My belly is getting big thanks to third baby syndrome, and also my belly always being noticeable by the time I am 4 months along. Today, I am going to focus on the positive. Yes. Good thoughts.
1. My hair really is awesome right now; healthy, long and luxurious.
2. My boobs—-they are SMOKIN!
3. I finally put the new Matchbox 20 CD I got for Christmas in my car and rocked out on my way in to work this morning. It is a really good CD.
4. My new Sirius radio arrived yesterday, so as of tomorrow, I will be reunited with Howard Stern.
5. I am no longer nauseous 24/7
6. My kids—are awesome. CA is telling everyone we are having a baby sister and “her name is Nanna.” ED still insists it is a boy named Matthew. CA said she will rub the baby’s back to help it go to sleep at night. ED wants to give it lots of kisses.
7. I can feel this baby poking me ever so gently and doing a little dance. I like the reminder that s/he is in there
8. Work is busy and crazy, but I feel needed and useful. I actually didn’t log in and check my email and Blogs 150 times yesterday. I didn’t even have much time for commenting.
9. I told my boss’s boss’s admin that I was expecting yesterday. When she heard that it was my 3rd she asked if I wasn’t a bit young to have 3 kids. She thought I was about 20! I am going to send her flowers.
10. Hub and I were talking about the bedding we bought for the baby and I mentioned that I think it’s nice that in the sea of hand-me-downs s/he will have something that was only theirs. Hub looked at me and said “You know we are spoiling this baby, right?” I do.
11. Tomorrow, I will be 14 weeks along and by the end of this month; the baby will be a whopping 7 inches long. I also have 1 month and 2 days before we find out what we are having. YAY!
In non positive news, ED, who was fine when I left started crying hysterically to Hub that his throat hurt at breakfast this morning. It is bright red, so off to the doctor he goes. My poor honey. I know he is ok at home with Hub, but I wish I was home with him. I kind of regret waking him up last night in an attempt to get him to stay dry through the night. (he still wet the bed twice.) Poor baby.