I could probably regale you with several small fun facts about myself. What I should actually do one of these days is an update to my 100 facts about me list, that I wrote when I was, I think, 28. I wonder what is the same? What is different? I can assure you that I still hate my grey hair. A lot.
I don’t know though. I don’t really have anything that would constitute a big reveal here, so I guess I will just give you a few fun-ish things.
• My high school show choir was on CNN because we performed when the space shuttle Endeavor connected with our school because one of its astronauts was a former student.
• I cried like a baby when Lu got all her hair cut off yesterday, but she loves it, and so do I.
• I am fully aware that I skipped day 5 of this challenge, and it’s because quoting people is just not my thing. What sounds eloquent coming out of your mouth, sounds douchey coming out of mine.
• Working from home has been everything I expected and not at all what I expected, both at the same time.
• Hub and I have never hired a babysitter; FIL has just always done it. We realized that if we ever want to go out again, we’re going to have to find a good babysitter. And pay them.
• Hub and I have collectively decided that I am going off of the pill. And no, he is still not interested in the snip. Neither of us is interested in the side effects of the pill anymore, only one of us is not interested in having any more babies. So…there’s that.
And there you have it, that’s about as fun as I get these days.