Happy Sunday! I’ve had a great week; have you?
Here are some things that made this past week a great one for me:
• A huge order with free shipping from Wag. The only cat food that doesn’t make a single one of our 3 cats throw up is only available in 3lb bags for $4.99 here. Wag has the food in 15lb bags for $14.95, and had free shipping plus 15% off for it being my first time there. And, bonus! My order arrived less than 24 hours from the time I placed it.
• The Hush Puppies shoes I ordered for myself. I haven’t worn Hush Puppies since I was a little girl, but these shoes just spoke to me. They also arrived in 1 business day, and were a free ship. They are so comfortable and supportive, and I am completely in love. Just look at them!
• The fact that Bath and Body is carrying Juniper Breeze again, if only online. I’d forgotten how much I loved it.
• All of the Crappy Day excitement happening over at Doing My Best. I am positively giddy with the possibilities.
• Our girls started sleeping in their bunk beds!
• We’ve started planning out our Christmas shopping.
What made this week great for you?
Oooo, I love those shoes.
I got those shoes in the dark brown!! Great price, super fast shipping and they are SO comfy. I still want the red ones, though.Never heard of Wag. I'm going to have to check it out.
Shoes are ka-you-te! Love em! Yay for Christmas shopping! I know what we're getting Boo, that counts for something right?
I have been contemplating Christmas for a few weeks now and have a few things stashed away. I have no idea what to get Brother, since the one thing he wants is WAY over what I have budgeted. Anyway. Good stuff.I cooked a lot this weekend. That makes me happy.I purchased stuff to make a basket and two wreaths to donate to the auction at work. I am excited to start on them.I deeply love my crockpot and my food dehydrator and have used both excessively this week. The end.
My love for Mary Janes is unparalleled. What made my week better: blogs, new chickens, halloween candy, dangly earrings, family. and very few tantrums from my younger boy.
Those shoes are VERY CUTE! I'm excited to see pictures of your girls' owl beds =)!