Thought of the Day: Fodder Fodder Fodder
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Hostess at Country Kitchen
2.Trainer for Boston Market
3.Manager at Blockbuster
4.Sales girl at Fredericks of Hollywood
Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Austin Powers The Spy Who Shagged Me
2. She’s All That
3. The Negotiator
4. Beautiful Girls-1996 Seriously, watch it!
Four TV shows I like – reality version:
I don’t do a lot of reality TV but here is what I like
1. Scott Baio is 45 and Single
2. American Idol.
3. Dirty Jobs—mmmmmm I love you Mike Rowe.
Four TV shows that I like – non-reality version
1. The Office (though I’ve seen it only once this season)
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. The New Adventures of Old Christine
4. Seinfeld (I watch it every night before bed)
Four places I’ve gone on vacation:
1. Port Colborne, Ontario Canada (Long Beach on Lake Erie)
2. Ohio—Cedar Point and The Islands
3. Virginia Beach, baby!
4. The White Mountains of New Hampshire
Four favorite foods:
1. Fresh baked bread or rolls with tons of butter
2. Breaded Pork Chops (mine—nobody else’s)
3. Pizza and Wings with Bleu Cheese
4. Anything that is chocolate or peanut butter or a combination of the 2
Four web sites I visit daily:
2. My blog
4. my bank’s site
Four places I would rather be:
1. Home in a Nyquil induced coma
2. Disney World, because I have never been there.
3. Vegas because I’ve never been there
4. Starbucks sipping coffee