I was not tagged for this one, but STOLE it for something to do.
10 years ago I was:
1. 20 years old
2. living in our basement apartment
3. going to community college
4. working 3 jobs
5. having an all around great time
5 things on today’s to-do list:
1. Work. I have a ton to do.
2. Figure out some banking information
3. Get something for lunch
4. Clean up my desk.
5. Pizza night with Hub and the kids
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. chips and Bison dip
2. Oreos dunked in coffee
3. green peppers in my mom’s cheese dip
4. fresh baked brownies
5. peanut butter chocolate chip cookies
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire (or billionaire):
1. Get the best education for my kids that was available
2. travel the world
3. buy a great house with a super kitchen
4. quit my job and have more kids
5. (then) get my boobs lifted and tummy tucked
5 places I have lived:
1. Buffalo, NY with my Parents
2. Lockport, NY with my Parents
3. Lockport, NY with Hub
4. Where we live now
5 jobs I have had:
1. Trainer-Boston Market
2. Manager-Blockbuster Video
3. Sales Associate-Frederick’s of Hollywood (oooh laaa laaa!!)
4. Escalations Manager
WHAT IS BISON DIP that sounds delish.
Tessie- it is your typical sour cream based chip dip, but it is a legend here in Buffalo. It.Is.Awesome.
Hey, I was also a manager for Blockbuster! (What a sucky job.)
Tessie asked my question. Also: Hi, Tessie!! I miss you.
Oooo, chips. Oreos! BROWNIES!Am hungry.Damn.
Of COURSE Tessie comes out of hiding to ask about bison dip. It does sound delicious.
I don’t know what Bison Dip is, but I sure do want dip now. I read this post hours ago and since then my mind has thought of several dips that I want. I love dip. Also, I’m going to go a head and still this meme too. My day has sucked so. . yeah.