- Having a baby doppelganger still sort of catches me off guard sometimes. I mean:
- I have no idea what I am getting anybody in this house for Christmas, I haven’t thought about Christmas cards, and I haven’t started making the 2014 calendars yet. I need to get crackalackin.
- I don’t really have a plan for Thanksgiving…except to not work for 5 straight days and to eat pie. I’m ok with this plan.
- I woke up with a mild cold and scratchy throat business this morning and I’m really hoping it doesn’t get any worse. I don’t really have time to be sick.
- My Favorite Things post is still open. I’ve only gotten one entry on my survey, so it’s maybe not going to be as fun/helpful for everyone as I thought. But, you know. If you are so inclined: here.
I added to your Favorite Things Survey, too! (Unless I was the one person you’re referring to.) It was fun; I can add more if you want. 🙂
Noooo I think the Favorite Things Survey is awesome! I started working on mine during lunch today! I’m hoping to finish it tonight-ish. PLUS, I am roping Josh in to provide a guy’s Favorite Things list. I am hopeful he will cooperate.
Oh I think I’ll try a favorite things post tomorrow. That might require brainpower that I don’t have though, we’ll see.
And Christmas – ack. I think we’re going with no cards again this year. Maybe I’ll spring for New Years Cards.
I like your Thanksgiving plan.
I loved your favorite things post! I want pretty much all those things now.