Like Jess I’ve also never done a Friday Five. But I am a copycat, so here goes. 🙂
1. Our daycare is officially high tech! Last week they installed a biometric scanner—no stupid # key pad for us, it’s all about the fingerprints baby, and this week they set up internet viewing. That’s right, I can watch my kids from my desk at work all day long! And you thought I was lazy before!! Muah hah hah!
2. My boss’s boss just signed me up for a class in North Carolina for the end of this month. Hello, I have kids. A little notice would be nice before I have to spend 2 nights away from them (regardless of the cushy comfy bed and Jacuzzi tub with a full television view). I’m pretty sure I’m not going but do have plans to be down there either at the end of Feb or some time in April. I told my boss that the absolute latest I will travel is the beginning of June.
3. You may have noticed that I deleted my entry from yesterday—or most of it anyway. Too much damn drama. I still have not heard from mi madre. Whatevs.
4. The vending machines here at work no longer have V8 in them. I could have really used a V8 today. Chex mix helped though. I think I’m craving salt.
5. I would trade the great pregnancy hair that I have right now for fantastic skin. I can’t even believe that it’s worse than it was before I got pregnant. I can’t win.