RSS Feed

Quickie

Posted on

Well, I am 2cm. If nothing happens before, we will induce on 7/29.
Car seat is in and everything is ready. I suppose now we just wait.
Yesterday was a really shitty day & today has started off the same.
Here's to hoping it gets a little better.

10 responses »

1. I’m only at 1 cm, so you are twice as far along as I am. I hope your day starts to get better!!

2. Come to Swistle’s Blogstle and we will comfort you!

3. Oh boy. Well, let’s hope that 2 cm turns into more quickly…now that you’re all ready anyway. And I hope that your weekend turns out nicely. Relax and enjoy!

4. Oooo. 2cm. Just 2 more and you could technically be ADMITTED! Cushy hospital beds and sheets that someone else has to wash! The end is in sight. Hang on!

5. Oh man, that is not a way to have a fantastic “last weekend before baby comes”.

6. Nooo! Don’t have a shitty weekend, not now! You’re all set, so you should be relaxing, reading, eating what you want and just enjoying these last few days of pregnancy. I hope things get better.

7. Woohoo! 2cm is SO MUCH BETTER than not at all! 🙂 Sending good vibes your way!

8. It is getting close, hon. Just hang in there!

9. OK. So Erica gets a new bod, and you’re about to get a new one, too. Hang in there!

10. I hope things get better soon! Or really, are better by now!